Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Humanitarians  (Read 1046 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Humanitarians
« on: October 13, 2005, 04:53:18 am »

Hey Lily I can't find any music by the Humanitarians.  The closest I've been able to locate is this one song by Mystery Product, which isn't too bad actually, but i'm not sure it's worthy of this, which is awesome.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The Humanitarians
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 02:05:07 pm »

I don't know, that's the only song I've heard thus far either, though the dude's telling me he's going to put some avi's of gigs they've played up on his site.  He's sort of working on a lot of projects right now and is kind of all over the place.

Oh, and I got sick of that one, and we're more likely going to use http://www.awesomeblurry.com/humanitarians/cover.jpg, which, truth be told, was something I painted for kicks when I got bored of working on the orangey one, and decided I liked the looks of it better.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Humanitarians
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 03:35:09 pm »

That one is great too.  I was going to say don't cast pearls before swine, but I didn't because I trust you, but seriously, Dude needs to post some songs and if they ain't 6 kinds of awesome, no way does he rate putting your fantastic work on the cover of his album.

Let's see how does that expression go...  Oh yeah it's like putting a thousand dollar paint job on a hundred dollar car.  Or something like that.

In all seriousness though, that is a beautiful piece of artwork.  I applaud your talent.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up