Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/15/05 - Life is hilarious!  (Read 5349 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
11/15/05 - Life is hilarious!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2005, 05:16:09 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Emmoh"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "Emmoh"
Quote from: "antioch"
(pronounced eem-mo?)


M.O. (my initials. I saw it in print and decided it looked too much like emo, went to change, then I saw I was locked in.  :oops: )


Emmoh likes to cut himself at pity parties!


This is too much for me. I'm going to go take some poorly lit sulky pictures of myself and post them on my LiveJournal.


Don't forget to write a poem.


*Ahem*

Squallid suburban nighmare
So dark so dark
Exposed on a message board
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHIII IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up