Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ahoy-hoy!  (Read 4353 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Ahoy-hoy!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2005, 01:36:33 am »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Wait...crap...what did I see today that said something about Hobots and...basically, *****ic homeless people? Did you take your name from that?

Christ, what was I reading today that mentioned ##### homeless people?


Was it this?

Also, welcome all (I'm too lazy to post it in every thread).


YES!
YOU WIN A LITTLE CAN OF DR. PEPPER.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Ahoy-hoy!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2005, 03:46:28 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Wait...crap...what did I see today that said something about Hobots and...basically, *****ic homeless people? Did you take your name from that?

Christ, what was I reading today that mentioned ##### homeless people?


Was it this?

Also, welcome all (I'm too lazy to post it in every thread).


YES!
YOU WIN A LITTLE CAN OF DR. PEPPER.


Ya' know what folks?  He keeps offering these cans, and I check my mail each day for the prize, but I've yet to see any of what the doctor ordered.  Sigh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Ahoy-hoy!
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2005, 05:04:42 pm »

It's worth the wait.  Those little cans are so cute.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up