Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nightlife Mingus  (Read 4388 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Nightlife Mingus
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 12:40:40 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Quote from: "Bozack"
I think Mudukon is from the Oddysee series of games? Or whatever. Oddworld?
Yeah, I've had that bookmarked for a while. When I finally get my cat (Carl Perkins; not Carl, not Perkins, but Carl Perkins, as in "Carl Perkins, don't pee on that!"), I WILL teach it to defecate in my toilet.



 You don't have the cat, but you have a name for it?


He thinks ahead.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up