Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/23/05 - Armpit Hair and a 91 Jetta  (Read 7790 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: 12/23/05 - Armpit Hair and a 91 Jetta
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2005, 07:54:01 pm »

Nori is memorable because he was the Japanese one.

I remember that dude!  He had the katana and the pincers of power!
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: 12/23/05 - Armpit Hair and a 91 Jetta
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 02:53:03 am »

This is what I think of when I heard the word Nori.



WARNING!!! Snot related link!

I get irritated about bullshit products that are marketed with the suggestion that we are supposed to clean or purge parts of our body which have not evolved or been designed with any need for cleaning. Now, if you'll pardon me I have my midnight/mood lighting colon hydrotherapy session to attend.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 12/23/05 - Armpit Hair and a 91 Jetta
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 07:42:55 am »

I suggest a little aromatherapy with that.


Edited to point out that there <was> a post about colonics there whose deletion makes this post pretty irrelevant.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 03:29:22 am by AlohaDawg »
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 12/23/05 - Armpit Hair and a 91 Jetta
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2005, 12:54:37 pm »

Aromatherapy would be useless if you couldn't smell anything - thankfully the Nori exists.

I've thought about buying one just to try it out - I get stuffy noses pretty regularly.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 12/23/05 - Armpit Hair and a 91 Jetta
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2006, 06:57:54 am »

I can't remember a time when my nose hasn't been stuffy, unless I've squirted some Afrin or something up it.  That, and the sores on my tongue caused by walnuts, lemons, oranges, tomatoes, red wine, etc., are the two minor medical problems that have always been and probably always will be with me.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up