Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Under****** Day  (Read 7265 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2006, 11:48:30 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2006, 11:56:07 pm »

Also: It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

Good. I'd be happy.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2006, 12:23:28 am »

Oh man, I totally didn't catch the Blade Runner reference.

I must be a replicant.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2006, 02:58:43 am »

Oh man, I totally didn't catch the Blade Runner reference.

I must be a replicant.

I dunno, are replicants programmed to think about severed fingers and such? I mean, I suppose they could be, especially if the ambiguity suggested by the "Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?" quiz hints at the truth at all.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2006, 03:20:14 am »

I don't know if they are replicants or not, but those mayoral candidates are a all a scary bunch.  Yikes!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2006, 03:31:06 am »

The first one's totally a replicant just from the picture.  But now I want to move to SF so I can vote for that Tom guy.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: No Under****** Day
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 03:53:56 pm »

What... is.... love?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up