Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jan 17, 2006 - Mouth Full of Peppers and the Old Book of 1920s College Dares  (Read 5911 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

I stand by my opinion that Todd's a new squirrel, thanks to Gavin's leeches. You people have no faith in humanity? I mean, squirrel-ty?

Also, now that we all know Ray's middle name, what's Todd's?

Wait, you saying there's something wrong with propositions ladies for snortin' 8-balls and buttsex?

Fuck!  I knew I was doing something wrong!*


*Or with the wrong Ladies I guess.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile

There must be a rip in the time space continuum. I'm nice to the n00b and Wombat and Paul are hitting him with a bag of oranges.

What the HELL people?!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

There must be a rip in the time space continuum. I'm nice to the n00b and Wombat and Paul are hitting him with a bag of oranges.

What the HELL people?!

Your avatar offends me.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

There must be a rip in the time space continuum. I'm nice to the n00b and Wombat and Paul are hitting him with a bag of oranges.

What the HELL people?!

Hey, we've got standards.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Biz Markizzle

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 73
    • View Profile

Stop kiddin' yourselves people today's strip is not funny! I respect that you are being optimistic about the fact that you might have been amused...but you weren't. How many times we going to see Ray's lower lip sort of detach from his face in a way that suggests he is disturbed? If I was a Computer Man I would make an animated .gif of Ray's lower lip just going up and down, side to side, what have you. It would represent all of the Achewood strips that are self-consciously Achewood-y.

Also, AlohaDawg, it occurred to me that you being nice to a "newb" is sort of like how Shaq and Kobe finally had a hug together. 

I am sorry in advance if my attempts at image-posting creates havoc. The Biz has flow but he does not have computer skillz.

Love
Biz
Logged
Even my superficial raps are super official.

V-Adore

  • Guest

ON SOVIET TOUAMB, BOBBY ISOSCELES GETS OFFENDED BY YOUR AVATAR

My thought re: Todd inviting Ray's mom is that Todd wants to embarrass Ray, as payback for all the times Ray has been less than generous to the little asshole (and all his mentions in Ray's Place). Todd, as an adult squirrel capable of yelling "BALLS!" louder than anyone ever has, deserves respect, and if the only way he can get them is via sitcom-level Hijinks, well, Todd never had much pride.

(I'd rather read a storyline about Ray attempting the Gallon of Milk challenge, though. Vomit jokes = hilarity!)

Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm

My thought re: Todd inviting Ray's mom is that Todd wants to embarrass Ray, as payback for all the times Ray has been less than generous to the little asshole (and all his mentions in Ray's Place).

Or Ray's mom just has that effect on people.  You just can't say no.  She may have bullied her way into an invitation.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Decay

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
  • I am reading your mind with my SCIENCE COMPUTER
    • View Profile

Oh, no, clearly Todd does not believe that the ChatSack is crude. Cause, y'know, it's Todd. So it's perfectly okay to invite Mrs. Smuckles to see the ChatSack factory. Perhaps he has also planned to ask her to model for the female version.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile


I am sorry in advance if my attempts at image-posting creates havoc. The Biz has flow but he does not have computer skillz.


A little immodium will take care of that for you.

Also, I was thinking it would go like "On CCCP OUTBMA, Bobby's Avatar is offended by YOU!"
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile

Hey, let's not forget Bizarro-World.

Off Beezarro World, real Bizzaro Bobby am loved by me!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Dammit... neuro signed up and posted?  That means I have to unblock him from the room now.  :P

Yeah, now if Testin would post, we'd have total board/IRC unity.

Also, am I the only one noticing a divide between the folks who do show up on the IRC channel and those who don't? 

TOUAMB is about inclusion, not exclusion, people.

And of course, education.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

More 1920s college dares:

1. Drink 'shine known to cause blindness while pole-sitting.
2. Bitch-slap Al Capone.
3. Taunt Hoovervillians.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Yeah, now if Testin would post, we'd have total board/IRC unity.

Also, am I the only one noticing a divide between the folks who do show up on the IRC channel and those who don't? 

TOUAMB is about inclusion, not exclusion, people.

And of course, education.


I think the divide is mostly imaginary.  Though I'm sure the inside jokes will get more muddled.


Man.. remember testin jough?  Testin was great.*


*Caution: Consult your doctor before taking Testin.  Testin.  Ask for it by name.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

ON SOVIET TOUAMB, BOBBY ISOSCELES GETS OFFENDED BY YOUR AVATAR

Oh my god.  Thank you V.  Yakov Smirnoff .
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up