Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Okay Folks  (Read 2453 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Okay Folks
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 04:55:54 am »

I assure you, it is real sir.  And it is nothing short of a revolution.

(an almost 8 year old revolution that's come back from the dead but still)

OK, It finally worked for me.

I, uh, dunno.

It's definitely weird, which is a good thing.  The art's interesting.  Is it funny?  I'm not sure.  Most of the time I can't understand what they're fuck*ng saying.

"Beef Chex" did crack me up.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up