Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: As promised last night in chat...  (Read 8287 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: As promised last night in chat...
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2006, 09:02:59 pm »

I know I'll be around later tonight most likely.  And definitely late into the night on Saturday.  (Some plans got c-tothe-ancelled)

However, we both know it's not me you're hoping is there and you'll probably just end up typing Japanese all night again.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: As promised last night in chat...
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2006, 09:13:55 pm »

Q that is So Wrong.  I am definitely hoping you will be there. You mean all those tiny cans I gave you didn't count for anything?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: As promised last night in chat...
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2006, 09:20:28 pm »

Aww baby baby, don't be that way!

Here, have a can, just like old times! But Womby! Old Times!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: As promised last night in chat...
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2006, 09:36:47 pm »

Q's getting a tiny can for linking to my first Achewood strip, and still one of my favorites. You... are... rad!

Anyway, I realize I've been largely absent, and for this I claim only my own weakness and busy schedule. Mea maxima culpa. I will probably not be around tonight either -- we've having a wine-and-cheese social, and several people I may never see again will be there -- but I will try to return to active chat attendance soon.

(Also, mixtapes. This week. I swear to God.)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up