Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building  (Read 14351 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2006, 08:44:11 pm »

Oh Side_Show!  Get yourself better!  I do not like your current state of unknown illness, I banish it to the four winds with cheer!

Seriously, get better, I command it.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2006, 08:46:30 pm »

because I'd been to the doctor and seen a look of fear in his eyes. 

Fuck that. He'd suddenly remembered he'd forgotten his wife's birthday.  Or he was trying not to fart.  It had nothing to do with you. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2006, 08:53:47 pm »

Best hopes for your wellness, side_show. Take care.

Also, gorgeous car. I can see why Drag Diana Ross wanted to pose with it.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2006, 09:18:10 pm »

I'm not sure exactly what you meant by "head to toe" but everybody should remember that self-referalls = bad idea. The doctor is all, "we can do the scan right here in my office so you won't have to make a separate appointment with a radiologist and take more time off work" and it sounds all nice and convenient until you realize that radiologists are separate from regular doctors for a reason.
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2006, 09:46:12 pm »

side_show, do not fear. I already gave you a tiny can the other day for something you posted that amused me. It was a secret can until now. But another to you for your magnificent story and quote sharing! Hooray to you!

And get better soon!

p/s/ Your car was most pretty. I am jealous. I want one.
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2006, 02:12:18 am »

side_show... a wise woman once said: "Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen."
I think these words can help you in your time of worry.


But really, I hope everything comes out alright.






I want to join the BOS. But how do I get to Beyond Ordinary Strength? I am skinny, but I do not have the above-ordinary strength. I am, in fact, BOS (below ordinary strength). Weightlifting? It's such an easy way out, I mean... really. Who lifts weights? Girls?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2006, 03:36:03 am »

Paul - The car was indeed a sweet ride.    This is basically what it looked like. It was indeed orange, it did not have the spoiler on the hood, and did not have a white stripe.  My Comet was named Bethel, and I loved to drive her.

Oh man I need to be in Houston at this very minute, because I have pictures that insist on being posted right here, right now.

It didn't register with me when you wrote "Mercury Comet", but after seeing the picture i realized that I spent a goodly portion of my youth in basically the exact same car.  My best friend in High School Billy had a '75 Ford Maverick.  Oh man the times we had in that old car.  Billy and I went everywhere in that car when we were 16.  Side Show, you've opened up a floodgate of memories.  That car had an 8 track player and we listened to Queen News of the World and Styx Pieces of Eight over and over.  Billy and I were so close, but I haven't seen him in probably 20 years.  There was also Krista.  Krista was my first girl and Billy was Krista's first guy.  Of course that shows you where I stood in the pecking order, but I wanted to illustrate how close were back then.  But they were both too fast for me.  Billy thought himself a ladies man, he carried a comb in his back pocket.  I thought he was cool too and he definitely scored on more women than I did.  Krista was a total slut, she fucked half of Houston I do believe.  She got knocked up by one guy, but was with another guy by the time the world knew she was pregnant and convinced him the baby was his.  But that didn't last long of course.  Did I mention she was 14?  I became like a confidant to her (she lived right next door) and she would tell me about who she was dating.  Even though I was constantly trying to fuck her (she often relented) I think she felt I was safe.  Maybe 'cos I never got jealous.  Or maybe she just liked me because I always had money for drugs.  Anyway, whatever.  Meanwhile Billy got married to his highschool sweetheart and they had three kids.  Eventually Billy got a divorce and ironically after a few years of being the biggest slut on the north side Krista wound up back with Billy and they eventually got married.  I used to party at their house from time to time, but I lost contact with them when I stopped taking drugs.  I haven't heard anything about them in a very long time.  The last time I saw them they had three more kids and they both looked like hell.  They were both into heavy drugs (speed, heroin, coke, etc).  I was taken aback at how terribly bad Krista looked, she was F.I.N.E. fine when she was young.  And Billy looked just as bad.  Most of his teeth were missing and those that remained were black and totally gross.  The last I heard of them was a few years later when someone told me that Billy got busted at the Mexican border trying to smuggle narcotics into the country.  I think it was weed, but I'm not sure.  A week later Krista was also busted in the exact same manner.  Thus endeth the saga of the Ford Maverick.  I'm actually tempted to try and contact both of them right now, but I don't want to see them, especially Krista.  It broke my heart to see her looking so bad.  I always want to remember that fine little girl I used to know.

~Paul
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 05:50:34 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2006, 05:44:25 am »

...wow, this is a pretty serious thread. I'm really glad I started it, even thought I basically just wanted to complain about my neighbors. A lot of really great stuff has come to light.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2006, 08:19:54 am »

Hi all.  I just got in from San Antonio and the first thing I did was run to my photo albums and took a trip down memory lane.  I thought I might share a few of these memories with you.

This first picture is, from left to right Krista, Billy, Holly, and Gaylynn.  I don't know what that is covering half of Billy's face.  I tried to get it off, but I was just making it worse.  Krista, Holly, and Gaylynn are sisters.  I wrote about Gaylynn here.

Here's another shot of Krista.

This is a good picture of me.

In My Room.

This picture is Me with Lisa the first girl I loved.  I helped her out of a bad situation.  But unfortunately Puerto Rican girls = fuck*ng insane forevermore in my mind.  I lost my letterman jacket to her, and i'm happy that's all I lost.

Here's is a shot of my first band.  We only played Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath covers and Johnny B. Goode.  That's George turning up a bottle of Ancient Situation.  George is an accomplished chef now.  He still takes copious amounts of drugs though from what i've heard.  Bobby, the guitar player, I haven't heard anything about in years, but If I had to guess I would say he's probably homeless now.  The guy had a voracious appetite for drugs and virtually zero tolerance for them.  And he's the type that would become 10' tall and bulletproof when he was loaded.  He would always try to pick a fight with George only to get severly beat down.  EVERYTIME!!!  Last I heard from Bobby he was working in a shoe store at the mall, just like his Dad.

And lastly My Sister Annette.  Good luck convincing your kids you never took drugs.  Yeah, good luck with that.

Sadly, I couldn't locate a picture of the 75 Maverick.

~Paul
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 08:25:57 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2006, 04:38:25 pm »

Wow, Paul, this is an awesome photo montage.

First off, it's really wonderful to see the progression of your 'stache - it's like a fine wine really, it's gotten better with age.

The pictures all have a really bittersweet quality to them, especially with the story you told.  All of you look like serious bad-asses - like the kind of kids I would have been equal parts mystified and terrified by. 

The photos remind me of equal parts Found Magazine and www.thesmokinggun.com photo montage - it's art.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2006, 06:03:19 pm »

Paul, magnificent. I love photos. That was fantastic! :applaudes you!:

Also, I agree with side show...I like the mustache progression. You've just kinda always had it and that's neat.

Also, I like your band picture. You remind me of someone, but I can't remember who...
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Things You Shouldn't Do If You Live In An Apartment Building
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2006, 02:43:52 am »

Definitely liked the photo collection.

In other news: The 70s Attack!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up