Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Devil and Daniel Johnston  (Read 1139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
The Devil and Daniel Johnston
« on: April 08, 2006, 11:01:29 pm »

Has anyone seen this movie yet?  I think I will be heading back down to St. Louis to see it on Easter weekend if it is still playing there.  I 've heard alternate reports that the film is fawning or that it is really good.  It did win best director at sundance, though.  Either way I'm probably still going to see it,  but it would be cool to hear what other people thought.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Devil and Daniel Johnston
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 11:11:34 pm »

Haven't seen the film yet though I am kind of curious.

This is however my general "Holy shit another St. Louis related person?"  since I live here and all.


Is there some draw between Achewood and STL that I'm unaware of?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: The Devil and Daniel Johnston
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 11:21:24 pm »

Who knows dude.  Who knows.  My guess is it's the lead in the water.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up