Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Beef... .....are you in the fight? February 06. 2006  (Read 7269 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Simms

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Beef... .....are you in the fight? February 06. 2006
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2006, 03:09:23 pm »

I think we'll see the true heir of Ramses Luther Smuckles is none other than a Mr. R Beef Kazenzakis.

I think the arc should end with Ramses Luther appearing and telling Beef that he was named Cassandra because he knew he'd have to "get tough or die."

Then it was revealed Ramses Luther was actually Johnny Cash.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up