Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOF Ramifications  (Read 12819 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: GOF Ramifications
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2006, 08:43:48 am »

I'm guessing Lyle's not in the fight because he is technically a stuffed tiger?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Ramifications
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2006, 03:40:46 pm »

I'm guessing Lyle's not in the fight because he is technically a stuffed tiger?

Bigot! Oh sure, you've got stuffed animals at home in your bedroom too.  But you wouldn't want your sister to marry one.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Re: GOF Ramifications
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2006, 04:04:11 pm »

You think tearing off some dude's face is bad...have you SEEN what a cat can do to a stuffed tiger?
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: GOF Ramifications
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2006, 04:24:52 pm »

Bigot! Oh sure, you've got stuffed animals at home in your bedroom too.  But you wouldn't want your sister to marry one.

For your information, my sister has dated a stuffed tiger. She was also, for a brief period, engaged to a stuffed rabbit.

Not only did I give my blessing, but, as a gift to the young lovebirds, I bought the damn rings! Or at least I tried to...though it turned out like real rabbits, stuffed rabbits don't have fingers...part of a myriad of complications that led to the wedding being called off.

I'll leave it at that. Still a sensitive subject.

You think tearing off some dude's face is bad...have you SEEN what a cat can do to a stuffed tiger?

Yes. And that was not a cat caught up in the furor of a huge battle royale. I don't think any of us want to see Lyle meet this end.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up