Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Buck Owens gone to that great cornfield in the sky  (Read 1325 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Buck Owens gone to that great cornfield in the sky
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 06:33:47 pm »

That's a shame.  I'd have liked to have seen him.  I did watch plenty of Hee Haw as a little kid, mainly for the highbrow humor.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Buck Owens gone to that great cornfield in the sky
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 08:53:17 pm »

Roy Clark ain't grinnin' today.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Buck Owens gone to that great cornfield in the sky
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 05:33:41 am »

OMG that is scary.  Has Onstad been told of this terrible power?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up