Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Russian Writing  (Read 10350 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Russian Writing
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2006, 11:21:23 am »

Awesome - I'm glad she's getting hits. The other guys at the site have implied that she's far-and-away the most popular comic there, and I'm not suprised. I have one of hers on my fridge in which she fantasizes about Tony Blair. I've been carting it around since college.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Russian Writing
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2006, 01:01:08 pm »

Awesome - I'm glad she's getting hits. The other guys at the site have implied that she's far-and-away the most popular comic there, and I'm not suprised. I have one of hers on my fridge in which she fantasizes about Tony Blair. I've been carting it around since college.


I stayed up 'til 1:30 AM reading the comics; I may be exhausted, but I'm amused.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up