Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI  (Read 3671 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 02:25:33 am »

Yo, b, I gotta admit, I'm a little dissapointed.  The midis opened with the default Windows Media Player which has a tendancy to misread the length of a midi.  Since I do not hear midis often anymore, this information had slipped my mind and I expected the King's son song to actually be 10 and a half minutes.  I was thinking, DAAAAAAAMNN, playa, lets see this motha develop!  But it was just 10 minutes of silence. =(

I think you should reconstruct one into a full piece.  But I am only saying this because I am very tempted to do so myself.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 03:05:02 am »

There will be MAD CANS for the one to expand on this. [New Orleans Accent] I guarantee! [/New Orleans Accent]
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

umbra_moses

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 11:11:07 pm »

I might actually consider that.  It sounds like fun.  Or maybe just straight up remix the tabs.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 10:28:38 pm »

After literally minutes of hard work, I've constructed a 'King Burying His Baby Son' midi, with added instruments and voice harmonies. In reality I haven't done much over the original, but I hope you like it. It's pretty loud.

http://download.yousendit.com/46FDE0A607B9E67B

If it needs refreshing or you can find me better hosting, give the word.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 05:16:00 pm »

I promise not to resurrect this thread again.

I've done an updated, final version of the 'King Buring His Baby Son'.

Part 1 - The coffin is carried to the grave site by four stout men, lead by a regal, weeping king.
Part 2 - As the baby is lowered into the grave, a chorus of angels cry out and the sobs of all present are heard.
Part 3 - All is quiet as the grave is slowly filled in and congregation depart. The King stands alone, head bowed.

Enjoy! http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1181GY7AK8XH622CBAIXV3MGXB
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 05:27:53 pm »

If I was a newbie today my first post would be "Is there an FAQ somewhere, I am too lazy to look. Could you put a link to it in this thread?" It would be so cool everyone would post a link to an faq for me.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 05:52:28 pm »

Hi Doomie!  Don't be such a stranger!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Teodor's Tabs from Feb 3rd and 7th, 2005 in MIDI
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 09:54:17 pm »

Ok, I got a day off from school, so I put together my version.  I don't mean to one-up anybody, I hope this fills no one with angst.

The Lament of Prince Carl

I am very sorry, I have used a very crappy hosting site.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up