Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary  (Read 5511 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2006, 02:45:48 pm »

I'm a big fan of Richard III
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 04:01:47 pm »

I'm a big fan of Richard Nixon.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 04:14:39 pm »

I'm a big fan of Cynthia Nixon.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 05:26:11 pm »

I'm a big fan of Julie Nixon Eisenhower.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 05:36:27 pm »

I'm a big fan of Julie Andrews

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 05:52:51 pm »

I'm a big fan of Julie Newmar.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 06:02:06 pm »

I'm a big fan of Isaac Newton, myself.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2006, 06:02:50 pm »

I'm a big fan of Wally Cox.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2006, 06:04:13 pm »

I'm a fan of Marcellus Wallace.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2006, 06:23:34 pm »

I'm a big fan of locking this thread*.

Happy Birthday Beverly Cleary.

~Paul

*It's my fora so there.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2006, 06:50:30 pm »

Yeah, this ran its course.

Still a big fan, though.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2006, 08:05:16 pm »

I'm a big fan of Paul.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy 90th, Beverly Cleary
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 08:05:36 pm »

I'm a fan of posting the last word to locked threads.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up