Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Wall  (Read 4762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Wall
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 02:03:11 am »

dang, man.

I love how even though I've read every post on this thread, every time I see it I want it to be about Pink Floyd. And for a split second, I think that it is.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2006, 02:27:42 am »

I don't know where you live Porkin, but I can guaran-goddamn-tee you have a plant just like that in your vicinity.

There is a paper mill 30+ miles away. Not only does it look like Mordor, it smells like it, too.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 02:45:55 am »

There is a paper mill 30+ miles away. Not only does it look like Mordor, it smells like it, too.

Man you don't have to tell me about a paper mill.  I spent two weeks in one.  The smell reminds me of burnt black eyed peas and whiskey.  Which was particulary painful when I had to go to work there on New Years Day (hungover).

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up