Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: We Love Katamari  (Read 4411 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: We Love Katamari
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 04:00:39 pm »

this game makes me want a ps2.

AGH

Some friends so praised this game over the weekend that I may be able to convince the girlfriend to play some video games, a feat which The Sims failed to accomplish.  They were saying you can get used PS2's for about $120 these days. 
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: We Love Katamari
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 04:31:48 pm »

I haven't owned a console (other than my cute widdle GBA SP) since the NES, but I'm seriously considering one of those puppies, and mostly just for katamari. Course then I'll need a tv to go with it - I've been holding out on that for a long time.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: We Love Katamari
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 06:15:08 pm »

I had a friend play this game for about an hour.

She liked it so much that she bought it, stole her younger brothers' PS2, and holed up for the rest of the week with it.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up