Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brainless Link Propulsion  (Read 5896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 07:07:39 pm »

...that thing looks like a crepe.  I'm sort of wondering how it stays on his head.  Maybe we are to be hyp-mo-tized by it, as I am right now.

Vive les gens français!

You're a punny person (sorry that this was lamer than the original pun.  Actually, come to think about it, that is probably the best pun I have ever heard.  Cans to you, my good sir.)
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 11:46:13 pm »

ok, what am I not getting? where was there a pun?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 11:56:45 pm »

ok, what am I not getting? where was there a pun?

American college education at its finest.

(Sorry for riffin' on you InEv I know you're a smart dude)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 12:43:42 am »

hey!

american high school education!
I'm not in college, yet! I've got like 3 weeks until then!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 08:53:06 am »

Yea, I don't think there was a pun.  I hadn't slept for a day and a half when I posted that.  Maybe there is though, and I just can't tell now because I just woke up.  But I am pretty sure I just read it wrong.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 12:07:09 pm »

Knowing Q, there is a pun, but our minds are too feeble (and void of the necessary knowledge to understand the references) to grasp it.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 04:52:47 pm »

so, in other words, judy was pretending he knew what the pun was so that he could make fun of me?

You're a man now, Judy. We won't always let you get away with these things. *slowly strokes bat in way that is intended to be threatening, but actually comes off as a kind of jacking-off motion. damn, I'm bad at being threatening.*
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Brainless Link Propulsion
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 04:54:41 pm »

I have purposefully not responded in this whole thing because this exchange has amused me greatly.  Oh you lot.  It makes me feel like I'm Laurence Olivier in Clash of the Titans or something.

Oh you all.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up