Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 may 2006- We've made a discovery. A breakthrough. Please, remove your ******.  (Read 6154 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

god V, how about you just marry him and get it over with?

"no way man! I've read that fanfiction. I know how that turns out."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest

Marry Pat? Ew, no.

... I thought about other jokes I could make here, to continue with the theme, and then decided that was universally a terrible idea and that I should just move on.

So, how 'bout that weather we've been having lately?
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

So, how 'bout that weather we've been having lately?

Yeah, it's crazy!  What do you think of Local Sports Team, or Current Political Topic?  I'm in favor of them.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh

So of course now I'm wondering how many readers have experimented at home.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

So of course now I'm wondering how many readers have experimented at home.

That all depends on what you're imagining they experimented with... I mean you didn't specify... I mean I have some ropes and a shitload of ether in my trunk and I was thinki-



Oh right.. the tinfoil underwear.  Uh.. nevermind..
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile

I think it's interesting that Beef is still just just sporting his cell phone in his holder. I would think that after noting the exponential relation between the weight and the amount of hapiness/tranquility/enlightenment gained, he would have been eager to try something a few ounces of water like Ray.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I've just noticed that it is extremely disturbing to see Teodor without a shirt on. 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

You notice teodore is really the only guy who is noticably naked? For the cats, *****s and phillipe it's just their base state, and Mr. Bear and Lyle seem to have their shirts welded on but Teodore is the perfect embodiment of early-thirties droopage.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

You notice teodore is really the only guy who is noticably naked? For the cats, #####s and phillipe it's just their base state, and Mr. Bear and Lyle seem to have their shirts welded on but Teodore is the perfect embodiment of early-thirties droopage.

Lyle is ashamed of his bad tattoo.
Logged
ACHIEVE

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

I'm still trying to figure out where the hell this sequence came from ... I'm thinking Onstad's either been revisiting sketchbooks he filled up while pulling baby care all-nighters, or drinking Robitussin by the gallon.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

Or he's turning this into a furry porn comic and wants to ease us into the transition.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up