Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I AM Captain Olimar  (Read 6388 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I AM Captain Olimar
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2006, 03:43:51 am »

I don't love it quite as much as Katamari, but there's little I love that much.  My copy was $20.00.

I haven't been playing We Love Katamari because my daughter has lost it for me.  Grr.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I AM Captain Olimar
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2006, 04:13:56 am »

I hate how basically the only game which I enjoy for the system we have is Oblivion. And soon I'll be off at school, while the 360 remains here. damn that to hell.

I want to play Pikmin. and Katamari. and and and...
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up