Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron  (Read 2435 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« on: June 12, 2006, 05:08:50 pm »

how long until everyone on this board owns a Tenmen shirt?

I give it "until theInev' gets use of a credit card and buys one, so, basically forever"

Anyone planning on buying the 'zine?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 05:12:15 pm »

Of course I am buying the zine, and while I am at it, don't I need a black Teodor apron?  With an adjustable neck strap?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 05:16:10 pm »

hm. I did forget to mention that Wombat needs a Teodor apron (with adjustable neck-strap).
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 05:26:31 pm »

I'll probably invest in a copy of the 'zine, as well as a What We Need More of Is Science shirt (yes, I know, it's basically a travesty that I do not already own one).
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 05:34:29 pm »

I do not own any Achewood merchandise.

I bought the first book for my Ex, though. That was pretty fun.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 12:02:09 am »

I got some varnish on my "Here comes a special girl" t-shirt, and my rabbit ambulance shirt was perminantly stained with greese (one became a yard work shirt, the other a p.j. shirt), so I currently have no achewood wear in my "leaving the house" wardrobe.  It is so time for me to buy something else.

But what?

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 12:08:34 am »

It is so time for me to buy something else.

But what?

Clearly the apron.  Wear it out and always carry a ladle.  Don't ask why!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 12:11:08 am »

I got some varnish on my "Here comes a special girl" t-shirt, and my rabbit ambulance shirt was perminantly stained with greese (one became a yard work shirt, the other a p.j. shirt), so I currently have no achewood wear in my "leaving the house" wardrobe.  It is so time for me to buy something else.

But what?

Clearly, what you Need More of Is Science.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 08:14:05 pm »

I just received Beef's zine and immediately stained the front cover with leftover saag paneer.  I hope he forgives me.  But I did not get any on my clothes because I was wearing my excellent new apron.  With adjustable neck strap!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 02:38:46 pm »

I think you are confused wombat.  I believe the original version of the 'zine had a saag paneer stain on it, and that it was photocopied this way over and over and over again.

Also, do tell us, what's inside?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 06:26:17 pm »

What's inside is interviews with other characters mostly but also other articles, advertisements and so on.  A perfectly good momentary diversion on the road to the grave.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

umbra_moses

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 02:52:48 am »

This slew of new achewood merchandise led me to come up with a conspiracy theory.  That theory being that babies are expensive, and Onstad is trying to cover the costs of one by selling tons of new stuff.  In fact, the theory even proposed that the entire trashspotting blog existed merely to get people to buy trashspotting jerseys.  That didn't seem to pan out to reality though.

Anyways I would get the 'zines, but I'm broke.  Even though I know they are filled with R. Beef goodness.  If he is going to make them regularly, though, I think it'd be cool if we could just pay a subscription fee and get that shiz mailed to our front door.
Logged

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: tenmen shirt, 'zine, apron
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 04:30:54 am »

I've got a Phillipe for America shirt, a classic logo shirt, and a Prime Time Records hoody, but all three were bought back before the custom merchandizing stopped. I don't always like the color selection that's offered now, but I'll probably get a tenmen shirt, and I don't really see how I can not buy the 'zine.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."
Pages: [1]   Go Up