Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray  (Read 2875 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Ray
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 04:39:49 pm »

Sorry, I guess I may have misrepresented myself. I'm not a History major. I have a History degree - I guess I'm a History Bachelor. For a living I program web applications.

Yes, Trout's self-aware, though he doesn't care. Yes, he and all the rest of those on his economic level give nary a piss about the timequake. "You were sick, but now you're well again, and there's work to do." Hell of a mantra.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up