Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!  (Read 4654 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 01:07:35 am »

Yeah, it's a bot, I'm sure.

Phew!  I don't feel so insecure now.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up