Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!  (Read 9376 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2006, 03:09:09 pm »

Also, Hobot, now I have a crush on you too.  Thanks for that.

Excellent.  I am now one conquest closer to achieving my end: making each member of TOUAMB fall in love with me.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: July 7 2006 - Mouth Mace! Daaamn!
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2006, 03:12:56 pm »

Excellent.  I am now one conquest closer to achieving my end: making each member of TOUAMB fall in love with me.

You might want to rethink that plan.  Bobby, there's a girl here who wants to see you.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up