Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide  (Read 2008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
« on: July 20, 2006, 02:55:41 pm »

Phil Kahn has put together a Drinks Based On Webcomics wiki.  Achewood is represented.

Thankfully, there is not yet a page for drinks based on Jerkcity. 
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 03:30:20 pm »

The Achewood looks good.   

Fruity.  Maybe a little too fruity for something I'd spend 5 hours drinking on.

The Volvo of Despair ... Absinthe and Prozac.   Excellent.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 05:55:38 pm »

Phil Kahn has put together a Drinks Based On Webcomics wiki.  Achewood is represented.

Thankfully, there is not yet a page for drinks based on Jerkcity. 

T GIMPSON JERKCITY IS REPRESENTED BY BONGHITS AND COCKSUCKING HUAGLAGAGALGALGALGAG
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 09:32:17 pm »

I think the Volvo of Despair should be the absinthe and chucking your bottle of Prozac at the mirror.
Logged
ACHIEVE

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Just Drinking Webcomics Drink Guide
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 02:18:41 am »

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up