Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Gimpson  (Read 1854 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Gimpson
« on: July 29, 2006, 03:54:30 pm »

Happy Birthday to you good sir.  Have a wonderful day and enjoy your nachos.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 04:04:32 pm »

I hope the nachos are so good you have them with every meal. Happy birthday!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 05:36:02 pm »

Nachos are meals for Kings.  Are you a King Gimpson?  ARE YOU?!*


*Today, you are.  You got lucky this time my friend.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 02:00:53 am »

many happy returns, fellow.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 03:02:34 am »

You have the same birthday as my sister! Are you sure you're not my sister?

Hope you enjoyed your day, with many more to com.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 03:44:43 am »

Hope you enjoyed your day, with many more to com.

I think I speak for everyone when I say "I hope we all com as much as possible".
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 05:17:49 am »

I thought I'd posted to this thread already.  I guess not.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Gimpson.  You're good people.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: Happy Birthday Gimpson
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 03:50:25 pm »

Thank you all.  I had a barbecue, smoked a brisket, and grilled chicken.  It was awesome. 
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up