Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween 2006 Costumes  (Read 1772 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Halloween 2006 Costumes
« on: August 13, 2006, 03:20:50 am »

Last year, I waited until the very last minute, and although I scraped together a pretty decent costume (I was a bishop), I decided to give myself a better lead time this year. I am trying like hell to find a good picture of my bishop costume. I have no idea where it went. Anyway, I cannot wear any of my firefighter/EMT gear as a costume, because that would be hella crass. Wearing it for non uniform purposes could get me sacked.

Ideas? Anybody have a Fantastic Idea for what I should be for Halloween? Oh, and like Jim Gaffigan says, he loves Halloween because women dress like prostitutes. I have never picked a whorish Halloween costume, and I certainly won't be going that route anytime soon.

The genesis for this thread was while I was trying to download a spoof video of Darth Vader's younger brother, Chad. They had a link to a costume shop that seems a bit dodgy, but shit -- aren't all great Hallowe'en costumes a bit on the dodgy side?

EDIT: Holy shit, most of their ladies' costumes don't look like they'd be fit to wear outside the bedroom. Daaaayum, Jezebel! I am not going to get tarted up for a pseudo holiday.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Halloween 2006 Costumes
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 04:46:50 am »

The whole point of adult ladies dressing up for Halloween is an excuse to wear something sexy outside of the bedroom.

Pages: [1]   Go Up