Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs Return: July '06  (Read 8782 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:33 pm »

So yesterday we spoke heavily on diminutives and today we get chocichuelo?  I'm just sayin'....
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2006, 10:15:38 pm »

So, I see Onstad GOT. THE. BIGGEST. SWISS ARMY KNIFE.

Not any more! Onstad's knife has been one-upped: http://www.ohgizmo.com/2006/08/25/giant-knife-version-10-from-wenger/
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Blogs Return: July '06
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2006, 11:27:41 pm »

Oh man, you can't ever maximize in this culture: there is always something bigger and better coming along to make the thing you just bought look like a bitch.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up