Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 Aug 06 - He Watched 12 Minutes of Breed All About It on Animal Planet  (Read 3873 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

New Strip... sort of.

Today we get another ad for another zine.  I guess it's the point but man, R. Beef cannot do no Erotic Fiction nohow.  However, Jah Rhyme's "Da Riggy" sounds as though it may be on one of those "Now Hear This Vol 505" compilations.  Also, Miami claps; heh.

So yeah, as far as ads go it's okay I guess, but the dollars aren't flying out of my wallet readin' it is all.

Are those girls wearing berets?  I'm just saying.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 10:50:37 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

At first I went "This was totally written by Ray!  What the hell!"
That didn't last, though.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

If Ray had written it there would be actual copulation.  (Also, possibly, maxxin'.)  The "Miami Claps" would indeed throw a dude off from the get-go however.  It's hard to see Beef gettin' into that sort of movement (heh). 

However, maybe he was trying to be over the top and then his neurotic nature took over.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

I have totally ruined food in the past by adding an extra digit to the microwave. This makes me feel like I can relate to this J character.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

Steam keys Haskell looks nasty as hell.
Look at how he leers!
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

that is one ferocious saxophone. Look at how the little bus with hydraulics is running away from it!
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Today is the day that I stopped reading the strip on which the message board that I host is based.

It sounds like I made the right decision.

I don't want to rub it in anyone's faces or nothin', but I have an extra minute of my life that none of you have.  That's all I'm saying.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile

If Ray had written it there would be actual copulation.  (Also, possibly, maxxin'.)  The "Miami Claps" would indeed throw a dude off from the get-go however.  It's hard to see Beef gettin' into that sort of movement (heh). 

However, maybe he was trying to be over the top and then his neurotic nature took over.

Showbiz wrote this. That is who it is a little picture of.

Not just the little author-picture on the first page, but also the entire thing is a little picture of Showbiz's mind.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Showbiz wrote this. That is who it is a little picture of.

Not just the little author-picture on the first page, but also the entire thing is a little picture of Showbiz's mind.

In this comic Beef uses the similar pseudnym "Ed E. Haskell".  Also that, icon looks like what you would make if you were trying to make a "dirtier version of beef" which I suppose showbiz also resembles.  I do see the showbiz resemblance in the hair though.  Hrm...
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile

In this comic Beef uses the similar pseudnym "Ed E. Haskell".  Also that, icon looks like what you would make if you were trying to make a "dirtier version of beef" which I suppose showbiz also resembles.  I do see the showbiz resemblance in the hair though.  Hrm...

The only differences in facial design between Showbiz and Roast Beef are the expressions and the hair, both of which the little icon has. At first I thought it was shaved-head stubble but I suspect that is an artifact of the resolution and it is in the correct pattern to be Showbiz's pulled-back hair. Also, the story is exactly how Showbiz would fail to write a porno story.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Aug 06 - He Watched 12 Minutes of Breed All About It on Animal Planet
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 09:07:13 pm »

To hell with you guys - I've already "spanked" "it" TWICE today because of how hot this story made me (in my #####).
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 24 Aug 06 - He Watched 12 Minutes of Breed All About It on Animal Planet
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 11:03:53 pm »

This wasn't a total miss.  After all, we got the phrases "naked as hell, and twice as horny" and "insane with ass" from it.  And you've got to appreciate the completely unnecessary extrapolation about how J-Boy would not hide from Maria, and equally unnecessary inclusion of the conversation about overcooking the eggs.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 24 Aug 06 - He Watched 12 Minutes of Breed All About It on Animal Planet
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2006, 01:36:20 am »

Are those girls wearing berets?  I'm just saying.

She wore a RAAAAAAASPBERRY BERET
You know, the kind you find in a secondhand store.
Logged

gearnest

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Prewar Gibson Banjos
Re: 24 Aug 06 - He Watched 12 Minutes of Breed All About It on Animal Planet
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 09:26:43 pm »

It's been four days and I'm still laughing about "insane with ass".

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up