Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I get little gif images of ray on the phone?  (Read 1062 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Can I get little gif images of ray on the phone?
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:34:41 am »

like, cut out of regular strips.

this will be helpful.

thank you.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Can I get little gif images of ray on the phone?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:30:44 am »

You probably can.  What kind of phone do you have?

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Can I get little gif images of ray on the phone?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:57:46 am »

I am assuming that this is not what you are trying to get?

Logged
~
Pages: [1]   Go Up