Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My web comic  (Read 4725 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
My web comic
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003, 03:06:30 am »

I am not banning people just because they're obnoxious (case in point, Ferocious J still has an account).

If Fancieass doesn't post something relevant to Achewood or contribute to the general discussion by the end of the month I'll simply delete its account and block its IP.  No harm, no foul.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
My web comic
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2003, 03:09:09 am »

See, that's what I'm saying. FanciePanties hasn't posted a thing relevant to achewood since it signed up.

FJ, however, obnoxious or not (I am not in your camp on that one, jough, and I'm sure the respect is mutual), does post relevantly, and is one of the last members I would consider for banning.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up