Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union  (Read 1765 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
« on: November 13, 2006, 10:35:33 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11132006

I only posted this to get the thread title.  That was the only part of the strip I dug.


Well, the last paragraph was alright as well.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 11:49:15 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile
Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 02:07:31 pm »

Can anyone tell what the name of the town in Alabama referenced in the last paragraph? I can't seem to make it out.
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 04:10:08 pm »

Looks like "Conetta" to me.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 08:42:41 pm »

This is content that I would be somewhat excited about as blog updates but am not totally sure about as marketed content. It's just a little too slight to pay for... ah, well.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 09:33:44 pm »

I think a package deal of all the 'zines would go pretty well for me right about now.
Logged
~
Pages: [1]   Go Up