Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Way to Sell DVDs?  (Read 2799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Best Way to Sell DVDs?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 01:15:43 am »

I'd certainly cut you a fifteen buck money order for the "Slacker" set if your sale is still on.

I've always sorta wanted it and it'd be for a good cause. The good cause is you.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Best Way to Sell DVDs?
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 12:16:14 pm »


Well, I'm moving soon (where will be a SURPRISE until Monday)

So what's the verdict?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up