Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered  (Read 1270 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
« on: July 03, 2006, 06:36:29 pm »

I normally wouldn't give a birthday thread to someone with only 11 post, but he's been busy being webmaster for The Darkness so he gets extra cool points for that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 07:16:14 pm »

Will you LOOK at his signature, people. This man is the King of Rock.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 07:28:12 pm »

Oh yeah he's also one of those British posters we were wondering about.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

hungoverdrawn

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 13
    • View Profile
    • hungoverdrawn
Re: Happy Birthday Hungoverdrawn and Quartered
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 09:33:07 pm »

What an ignoramus. My own birthday thread at TOUAMB and I don't even notice it until over 120 days later when I vanity Google my intarweb handle. :(

Thanks ever so, Paul. I got the moustache wax you recommended and have been receiving plaudits and derision in almost equal measure ever since. The left side still has a tendency to droop, sadly. How's yours?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up