Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flight of the Hamsters  (Read 1822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Flight of the Hamsters
« on: January 22, 2008, 02:57:46 am »

Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 03:52:43 am »

That was magical.  I never figured the trick to consistently get the skateboard to work though.  Best score = 454.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 03:56:12 am »

Incredible.
I like that the hamster is always happy, no matter how bad i do. Also, the music is intense with 5.1 sorround
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 04:04:49 am »

I haven't seen anything this cool since lasagna cat.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 05:12:55 am »

Last time my dad was visiting us out here, he got addicted to that game.

When a man is retired by heart problems at the age of 50, he has to find new strange ways to fill his time.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 08:50:37 am »

So how do I use the skateboard.  I mean, it worked once but I have no idea how.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 11:07:12 pm »

Gonna have to bookmark this for home time, since it came up blockpage. That having been said, if it doesn't involve a wrist-rocket, I'm going to be disappointed.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Flight of the Hamsters
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 11:20:47 pm »

Gonna have to bookmark this for home time, since it came up blockpage. That having been said, if it doesn't involve a wrist-rocket, I'm going to be disappointed.

It... um... kinda does, actually. If you use your imagination.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up