Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!  (Read 2544 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« on: November 27, 2006, 06:16:58 am »

the two cute twin-sters who have joined us. Linnea is a regular, and her sister comes to visit us sometimes. I often make jokes about Linnea wanting to Peg young gentleman. she lives in the frozen north, and is also adorable. have I mentioned that?
here's to another great year of Linnea!
here's to your marmite arriving eventually!
here's to her cats!
here's to the wombies!
here's to Linnea and Kellichou!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:12:29 am »

I am not sure if I am more disgusted by marmite or by pegging...

But happy birthsdays to you both, anyway.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 12:26:58 pm »

Happy Double Birthday Wombies.

I have pictures in my head of pegging and marmite, but perhaps I won't go into detail here.

Enjoy your special day.

P.S. Who's older? ;)

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 01:50:21 pm »

Happy Double Birthday Wombies.

I have pictures in my head of pegging and marmite, but perhaps I won't go into detail here.

Dammit, now it's in my head too. And Lennybruce watches on, horrified and confused.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 03:04:31 pm »

Hee! Thank you for the birthday wishes. My birthday thread is marred by my off-colour jokes about peggin'. Dammit! Also, I am older by five minutes!

And I would like to take this opportunity to wish the happiest birthday ever to my dear wombie, Kellichou.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 03:33:01 pm »

Happy double birthday!  See how out of the loop I am?  I missed the part where Kellichou joined us.  But I like linnea enough for two people, so she'll just have to share with her sister. 

Also: I read this whole thread before I realized that "wombie" was not the nickname for Wombat.  I thought for some reason linnea and Kellichou were, like, her backup singers or something.  The Wombettes. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 03:42:09 pm »

See, this is what I was afraid of, having something that sounded so much like my name associated with pegging and Marmite.

But happy birthday anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 05:08:29 pm »

Also: I read this whole thread before I realized that "wombie" was not the nickname for Wombat.  I thought for some reason linnea and Kellichou were, like, her backup singers or something.  The Wombettes.

Happy birthday inaptly nicked for this board former womb cohabitants.
Logged
We must repeat!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 05:25:18 pm »

Also: I read this whole thread before I realized that "wombie" was not the nickname for Wombat.  I thought for some reason linnea and Kellichou were, like, her backup singers or something.  The Wombettes. 

Can'd.

They could tour with The Pipettes. Only their songs would be more about small mammals and less about one nights stands.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 06:09:48 pm »

I've never heard of the Pipettes but it sounds more like they ought to be singing songs about chemistry experiments.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 06:33:00 pm »

Happiest of birthdays, you subjects of illicit fantasies!


Mmmmm, twins....
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 06:44:52 pm »

I've never heard of the Pipettes but it sounds more like they ought to be singing songs about chemistry experiments.

The Pipettes (with a short i) are a british girl group that are patterned after The Ronettes &c in terms of music and style of dress but the lyrics are more modern. Much like the Ramones all members of the group take on the surname Pipette.  Their backing band, The Cassettes, are barely acknowledged.

30 second samples: http://www.emusic.com/album/10941/10941638.html
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 10:32:28 pm »

Happy birthsday, youse two.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 11:42:22 pm »

Omba! I am sorry that your name got dragged into this... but your nickname is "womby" and our nickname for each other is "wombie". Yours is pronounced "WAHM-by" and ours is pronounced "WOOM-ie". Sorry, dude.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday, Wombies (Linnea and Kellichou)!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 12:20:29 am »

Yeah, we TALKED about this!
Pages: [1]   Go Up