Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6 December '06 -- They are goink to do a miracle with their body parts, you bet.  (Read 3102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

also: pat's old blogs are all brilliant. on a deep, deep level.

I was "LOL"-ing until the point where my roommate suggested I "take a hike."


the c*ck food. good lord. if I ever said that i have enjoyed any other joke about c*ckes, that statement was made by an incorrect life which I no longer maintain.

also: I should tell my lady that I want to Make the Miracle with her. But she would totally take that the "wrong way" (ie: the only way/correct way to take it.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

The ***** with the dixie-cup nose is an old-school romantic.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up