Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007  (Read 5394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 09:33:58 pm »

Don't overthink it, kids. It's just a funny pair of words that might somehow refer to something related to marijuana.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 10:44:40 pm »

Teodor is doing it for all the wrong reasons.  I just don't think he gets Nice Pete.  However, when it comes to Ray, there is definitely no wrong reason for a little Kief.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 10:46:02 pm »

If you roll up a bunch of resinated weed, the core kind of looks like a thin, nappy dreadlock.

Ah, the second generation joint.  The only good part about smoking cheap weed, but god is it good.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 11:42:24 pm »

Don't overthink it, kids. It's just a funny pair of words that might somehow refer to something related to marijuana.
The only Google result for it is... this thread

Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 11:43:56 pm »

Yeah, I think that a Kingston Sideburn is a varietal name that doesn't exist yet... but DAMMIT IT SHOULD!

Weed botanists, take heed.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 12:45:02 am »

I've got some friends who could make (develop?) us some Kingston Sideburn.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 02:09:47 am »

I've got some friends who could make (develop?) us some Kingston Sideburn.

Daaamn! Tell them to get to work. Of course, I can't have any, but I will take comfort in the knowledge that Kingston Sideburn has been created. (we get pee tested because nobody wants drunk/high firefighters or medics).

I remember reading an article about illegal farmers buying huge suburban homes and tearing out the inside non-load-bearing walls to create intricate marijuana hydroponic facilities. Craaaazy.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 10:20:23 am »

Ah, testing has prevented me from getting a high paying job in the oil business over the summers during college.  The oil business tests because a lot of meth heads work for them.  Well, I guess I'll keep getting shit checks.

I BOUGHT A VAPORIZER TONIGHT!!!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 11:41:08 am »

I BOUGHT A VAPORIZER TONIGHT!!!

Is it the best?
Logged
ACHIEVE

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Please tell me a cop and a doctor - January 5th, 2007
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 12:09:53 pm »

No, but I have used the best, my friend in boulder has one.  It is kind of a hand held version of the volcano, known as the Vapir one.


I wish I had 600 dollars to spend on a vaporizer.  The one I have has bags though, and the tube.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up