Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Isabel  (Read 5097 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Isabel
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2003, 03:45:27 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Frankly I was disappointed by it:  Up in southern ontario it barely even tried.


Yeah, I understand it didn't make much of a showing in Iowa either.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Isabel
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2003, 04:03:19 pm »

Wow, tropical storms!  Nothing "tropical" about Winnipeg.  Right now we have the leftovers-which we always get.  It's grey and misty and kind of chilly.  I'm glad you're all safe and warm.

I played a character named Isobel, she wasScottish Hunchback who hung herself in the play.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up