Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maybe I missed something.  (Read 3545 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: Maybe I missed something.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 12:15:49 pm »

I used to be concerned about the fact that #####s belonged hidden.  Now I am concerned that there is a word so uncouth that one such as myself can't even know what it is to avoid saying it!  It's all the #####s fault.

Oh, and because of a post in another thread, I have to try something.
******

Edit: Hah!  I was right.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe I missed something.
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 01:01:55 pm »

******
#####

The answer is ^^^^^^
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Maybe I missed something.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 05:49:06 pm »

In the fine tradition of DC Comics' 52:

"This post is a clue!"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Maybe I missed something.
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 09:47:36 pm »

Get off your high hosss, some things are better left unsaid.
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up