Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Occular Shenanigans  (Read 1658 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Occular Shenanigans
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:40:21 pm »

It's a youtube link, featuring what really can only be described as occular shenanigans (and I just adore saying that). The rest of them are rather good too, the Happy Days one in particular is twisted.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Occular Shenanigans
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:33:47 am »

If I lived somewhere that had non-shite intarwub connections, I'd click. It just annoys me when friends of mine send me youtube links because it takes like 20 minutes to download one (that's what I GET for living in Rural AK).

I will imagine the funny from here, along with some seal oil and whatnot.
Logged

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Occular Shenanigans
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 02:16:54 am »

I thought the thread was meant to be "jocular shenanigans" and I was going to go in and report the redundancy, but then I realized that it was purposeful and I felt ashamed at my desire to point out your inadequacies. I'm sorry.

Funny stuff, too.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30
Pages: [1]   Go Up