Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 6, 2007 - "Meanwhile"  (Read 4978 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: April 6, 2007 - "Meanwhile"
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 06:11:22 pm »

my mom made my dad buy me condoms when I went away to school. She thought I'd be afraid to buy them on my own and make a bad decision.

Not when I had my first girlfriend (which is when I actually needed them)
not when I had my second girlfriend (who I was still dating at the time-- but now she was 700 miles away)

my mom is weird.
This is the same woman who told me I wasn't allowed to have my girlfriend over if my parents weren't home, and wasn't allowed to close the door when my girlfriend was over.

The closest I have to anything like your stories is...
this one time my girlfriend was joking about how bad porn actresses are. And she began imitating their bad fake-orgasm sounds...
and then my mom got home.
So, I was home alone, my mom got home, and she may or may not have heard my girlfriend making really loud and obnoxious fake orgasm sounds.

I'm hoping she didn't hear, obviously.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: April 6, 2007 - "Meanwhile"
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2007, 07:51:14 am »

a few notes:

this is a fat dude's worse nightmare-- Al Queda.

Also: those are some flat-ass glasses. I want some of those, the thick-rimmy ones. I wanted some in like 7th grade, and now everyone has them!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up