Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You could use some exercise, bitch. (09-30-03)  (Read 2573 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
You could use some exercise, bitch. (09-30-03)
« on: September 30, 2003, 10:38:58 pm »

Man, D'Shawn just shows a brother no love.

Fuckin' ingrate ign'ant beeyotch.

Strip.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 04:31:44 am by Nabubrush »
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 10:53:06 pm »

I wonder if Ray will just boot the Sexual Homeboys from Prime Time Records -- which is what I would do.  But it seems like maybe he needs them around if he's going to pull off this concert.  That's a hammer/anvil problem if ever I saw one, heh.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2003, 11:04:31 pm »

Given the names o the prospetive bands and the diversity of musical genres that would be represented, I wonder what Ray would call this concert if it went down.

Love the "What?" shot outside Ray's door.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 12:27:15 am »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
I wonder if Ray will just boot the Sexual Homeboys from Prime Time Records -- which is what I would do.  But it seems like maybe he needs them around if he's going to pull off this concert.  That's a hammer/anvil problem if ever I saw one, heh.


I dunno, if he's treating his label like that there's a pretty good chance that he's hot shit and would get snapped up by somebody else pretty quick. In which case Prime Time needs him.

Or he's a lazy dickweed.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2003, 03:46:24 am »

Oh, Jstr, you must have completely misconstrued fj's post.

Read "he" as in "Ray." Then you'll understand.



"Yeah, I'll look into it. Thanks."
Precious.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2003, 06:53:01 am »

Ray's just itching to tell this guy what to do with himself, but can't because he needs to ask him to do him a favour.  Priceless.

HOW MANY OF US HAVE HAD SIMILAR CONVERSATIONS?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
You could use some exercise, bitch. - 30 September 2003
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2003, 01:46:17 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Oh, Jstr, you must have completely misconstrued fj's post.

Read "he" as in "Ray." Then you'll understand.


I know, I meant beyond the concert. It looks like that might be the one popular band that's keeping Prime Time going (seeing as Ray isn't exactly touring).
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up