Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, JL.  (Read 4533 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, JL.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 04:58:13 am »

Dang i've been out of touch with the boards.  I remember talking to you on the phone Jamie a couple of years ago on your birthday.  Something set up by your loving husband.  I remember it being a little bit awkward.  I didn't quite know what to say.  I was at work and I think I was in the middle of something that, well I don't want to call it important, but the people I was doing it for thought it was, very much so.  Anyway, dang it, i've got much more to say now.

So give me a call 435/630-1561.  You too, and you, and you and you...

Also, i'm still confused, is Sub Topical actually Asherdan?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday, JL.
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 04:38:28 am »

It would appear so.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up