Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HTOB WERD I...70/41/30  (Read 1092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
HTOB WERD I...70/41/30
« on: March 14, 2007, 09:07:14 pm »

I, too, have broken promises to Jesus. And for much less than Ray has, even.

I've mocked these newsletters as Onstad Shill in the past but I've got to admit I've quite come to enjoy these little missives.
Logged
We must repeat!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: HTOB WERD I...70/41/30
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:14:37 pm »

I'm pretty at-peace with the idea that since I get the content for free, I'm gonna deal with a little shilling.

It's... certainly less than most similar situations.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: HTOB WERD I...70/41/30
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 03:35:57 am »

Last night I shelled out like eighty bucks for four posters and the 'zine four-pack.

Hell, I really love Achewood and the dude makes his living by it. I don't mind getting the town newsletters. I realized that I would be very sad down the road if I did not get them.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up