Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: The end-times  (Read 7121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 09:21:24 pm »

Room foR a cat food feedeR.

The r key works if you press shift?  Or do you have some sort of 202 key monstrosity that you use for typing?  All looking like a '80s synth pop keyboard.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: The end-times
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2007, 10:22:41 pm »

I have to copy and paste my r's. The last r I copied and pasted was the capital r he had used when he wrote "TSr".

I actually have a brand new Macbook pro. I also have a tendency to spill things on my computers.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 10:51:57 pm by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up