Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pub Doggy  (Read 1139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Pub Doggy
« on: March 27, 2007, 03:42:38 am »

Oh Happy, Happy Day.

Anyway, it's your birthday. Do what you wanna do. I can't tell you who to sock it to.

You have the crazy avatar (or at least you used to) with the animal with the spectacles.

Enjoy your day, and get all sotted up (if that's your thing).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Pub Doggy
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:04:37 am »

He's still got the same avatar, but that cat doesn't prowl this neighborhood much anymore.  Happy Birthday you old sod.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Pub Doggy
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 05:07:28 am »

Happy birthday, person I ain't even met on the Internet yet.

Do not let the fact that you have in no way ever met me bring you down on your birthday.

You have the rest of the year to be depressed about that. Most of the world does too.

You are not alone.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up