Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: new berke breathed strip?  (Read 5351 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2003, 08:50:23 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Sorry, all.  I forgot where I was for a moment.


Damn. That was close. We've already had one... unpleasantness, this week!


Good one slink, pick a fight with Mr. Moderator. Actually, go for it. I'd like to see the title you got stuck with after the fight.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2003, 08:54:09 pm »

Pedro can defend himself, I'm sure.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2003, 08:55:45 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
and honestly, it hasn't sounded good enough for me to actually go to an effort for.


This passed Sunday's strip featured a sexy Dr. Condoleezza Rice making brazen overtures to a flightless bird.  What more do you want?  More italics?

Perhaps some bold underlines?

I'm not sure if Condi Rice coming onto Opus is genius or heresy or both.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2003, 09:13:53 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

I'm not sure if Condi Rice coming onto Opus is genius or heresy or both.


It's merely a response to the efforts of the kids in Boondocks to get the good doctor a boyfriend.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2003, 01:26:53 am »

Forced to ponder: Asherdan turned on by the penguin or Dr Condi?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2003, 01:47:32 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Forced to ponder: Asherdan turned on by the penguin or Dr Condi?


I'm sure that there is a less humiliating answer of the two, but trying to figure out which makes the brain hurt like razor-tipped calculus.
Logged

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
new berke breathed strip?
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2003, 01:53:03 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Good one slink, pick a fight with Mr. Moderator. Actually, go for it. I'd like to see the title you got stuck with after the fight.


Hey, was merely an objective comment based on the breaking of forum rules that's all!
I'm not the one who was going to be evil at him for not overanalysing.
Maybe I'll go to bed...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up